COVID-19 Updates and Resources
An updated list of resources can be found that the bottom of this page.
Pathways COVID-19 Update: During this time of unforeseen changes and uncertainty, Dr. Johnson and I would like for you to know that we are thinking of you and hope to continue to provide support and comfort while we all practice healthy social distancing. Whether you have moved home, or you’re still on campus we hope that you are healthy and safe. As we move forward as best we can, Pathways will still function as it has in the past for the upcoming quarter, with a few changes that are noted below:
- All announcements and updates will be sent via email. Please check your email regularly.
- Meetings, such as, one-on-one meetings with Dr. Johnson, Pathways Meetings, and/or cohort meetings will be via Zoom.
- Workshops will be held virtually. Details can be found in the Current Students > Academic Workshops tab.
- MCDB 30H course will be offered Spring quarter for the 2020-21 academic year.
Dr. Johnson, Program Director
London Williams, Program Coordinator
COVID-19 Information and Resources
Pathways Scholars – please practice healthy social distancing during this time. If you have any additional resources to share, please reach out. The new study supports guidance from public health professionals to slow the spread of COVID-19:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover coughs or sneezes with a tissue, and dispose of the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a household cleaning spray or wipe.
Corona Virus Information for UCLA Community
Multilingual Website for Corona Virus Information
Campus Services Available During “Safer At Home” Orders
Student Resources for Remote Learning
Remote Resources for Library Users
Tips and Trick for using Zoom
Spring Quarter Grading Survey
UCLA RISE: When Home is Not Safe Healing Program
COVID-19 Nationwide Resources for Undocumented Communities
Pathways Facebook Page